Integrate your payment platform with
Juno Payments App delivers free POS capabilites to QuickBooks Desktops
Juno Payments App Integrates with QuickBooks Online
JunoPayments delivers secure payment integration with QuickBooks Desktop
JunoPayments delivers email invoice and secure customer payment portal
JunoPayments downloads multi-channel payment records to QuickBooks
The importance of QuickBooks integration with payment processing
QuickBooks is one of the most popular accounting software in use today. As you continue to grow, a tight integration between QuickBooks and your payment processing operation without manual re-entries, and securely process all payment transactions, are crucial to your success.
Typical solutions available today
There are several offerings from the payment industry today that provide a simplistic Payment Module plugin to your QuickBooks Desktops. To invoke them, one would open the QuickBooks Desktop to Receive Payment against an existing invoice, the plugin payment window will then open for one to fill out the payment information (or via a card swipe). This information is then forwarded to the payment gateway for processing and your QuickBooks record is updated.
While this provides a rudimentary QuickBooks integration, it left a lot to be desired.
Why should you want more?
First of all, unless you are a very small family business where you trust all your partners, the odd is you typically would not grant full QuickBooks access to your employees. As QuickBooks contains your full company financial record, as well as payroll information. You would prefer your employees not to have access at all, or implement granular access control, which creates additional security headaches and raises the risk profile.
Second, QuickBooks workflow is not optimized for payment processing. To process a payment, one have to navigate through multiple screens in QuickBooks to create/update customer record, create invoice/sales receipt, or to match a payment to an existing invoice. Such complexity creates inefficiencies in your payment operation, and directly impacts how much and how fast you can grow your business.
Third, as your business evolves, your will quickly outgrow only being able to accept payment while sitting behind a Windows desktop. You will likely venture into e-Commerce to conduct B2B or B2C transactions. The odd is you are already doing that today, if so, how would you bring those transactions into QuickBooks?
Fourth, if your employees travels to multiple locations and have a need to process payments while they are on-the-road. You would appreciate the ability to process payment via a mobile device such as a tablet or a smart phone in a secure manner, while maintain the ability to bring those transactions into QuickBooks without manual re-entry.
Fifth, if you are processing sales through your existing POS via a payment gateway, how would you capture those transactions into QuickBooks Financial?
Sixth, for most companies, Omni-Channel / Multi-Channel is widely regarded as the wave of the future. Your customers will dictate how, and through which channels they will interact with you. Payment will always be processed through a variety of channels, and you have to consolidate all of them into QuickBooks to have a single view of your corporate finance.
Lastly, what about QuickBooks Online? As most plug-in solutions only supports QuickBooks Pro/Premier/Enterprise.
We at Juno Payments always put ourselves in your shoes, rather than those of a payment processor, while creating business and IT solutions. For all these reasons above, we understand the integration with QuickBooks needs to be deeper and broader, if we were to become a trusted partner to support and enable your strategic visions.
What makes our offering different – our core principles:
- The QuickBooks Financial integration needs to support a full synchronization of all the transactions processed through your payment gateway – regardless of channel.
- Our solution provides an optimized workflow for payment processing, thereby improving the efficiency of your employees.
- Rather than having to create your own mobile payment terminal, one is included in our solution supporting Apple and Android tablets/smart phones.
- With the rapid growth of QuickBooks Online for smaller business, our solution supports both the Online and Pro/Premier/Enterprise version of QuickBooks Financial.
- The QuickBooks Point-of-Sales (POS) module is expensive to purchase and maintain, our solution provides POS capabilities free-of-charge.
- We do not require you to be at the latest version of QuickBooks, you can be on any of the 2006-2017 version.
- We understand your customers demand payment flexibility, we support multiple payment options, including onetime payment, partial payment, recurring transactions, split payments, and scheduled split payment. Payment methods include credit/debit cards, Checks/ACH, Cash, etc…
- If you prefer to send electronic invoices, we provide a hosted payment portal for your customer to pay on-line
- We understand customer trust is crucial to your business. Stolen customer data is not only costly and does irreparable damage to your reputation, it can sometimes destroy an entire corporation. Given the prevalence of external hacking and internal fraud, security and PCI-Compliance is native to our design. We provide all the state-of-the-art security features such as Point-to-Point Encryption, hosted Credit Card Vault, and Tokenization to minimize your security risk and exposure. Our solution does not store any sensitive customer payment information on your QuickBooks servers. Even if hackers successfully penetrate your rings of defense and access your server, all they will get is tokenized payment information which are useless for cloning.
- An ingeniously designed solution that is unaffordable has no value to you. Our solution is not only full-feature, it is affordable and delivers a higher margin to your business.
- Nobody knows your business better than you, we are your partner and we are here to listen. If we are not meeting all your needs, we want to understand them and incorporate them into our future offerings.
To find out if our QuickBooks Integration Solution is right for you, please contact us for a free consultation. We are eager to work with you to reduce your operations cost, improve your net margin, and enabling you to achieve your business objectives.
We can help design a solution that is just right for you!